Tuesday 27 September 2011

Silence is golden…

This blog has been awfully quiet eh? Reason being, there has not been much sewing done lately… Hubby and I are in KL for a bit and we’re staying in this service residence which is so small (courtesy of his company) and I don’t even have a suitable place to place my machine and do some sewing…
But that didn’t stop me (*grins*)… a few hours of pain staking back a day and I still manage to make some stuff…
Biggest success so far is an order that came in last Monday (19th September 2011).
Remember The Katie Charm Pack. Well, it went under my scissors and attach them to some beige plain cotton and formed the bellow.
IMG_0506IMG_0507
Then, they were arranged to form the Diamond Quilt as below.
IMG_0508
Added some sashing to the sides…
IMG_0511
But, it was too small… I was told the little princess is 18 months old, and so I figured a little bigger would be better, so I added another row on one of the sides to make it rectangle.
IMG_0513
Quilted it…
IMG_0524
Close shots on the quilt!
IMG_0525
IMG_0526
Applied binding on it…
IMG_0527
Close shots on the binding…
IMG_0529IMG_0530
And finally, made a matching pillow case!
IMG_0532
Completed the project after 4 days with 2 working hours each day!
Final details:-
Material: 100% cotton for patchwork, 100% cotton batting, 100% flanel for backing.
Size: 50” x 40”
Price: RM 180.00
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment