Monday 28 February 2011

The Coffee Table - trial #1

And so the experiment begins!
Zara of "The Fabric Case" has been the main source of inspiration for me :) mainly because her blog and pieces seem so friendly that a newbie like me feels safe to put my hands on quilting...
So, I started off my first quilt project with the "Saltbox" charm pack which I purchased from Zara and walah... the coffee table quilt was produced :)


Dearest hubby gave the middle piece idea as he said the pinwheels were getting too boring for him ;-)
So, the middle piece credit goes totally to him...


I used some English Cotton that I bought from Nagoya and put the pinwheels together...
To quilt, I used the "stitch in the ditch" as that's the only one that I could understand for now :)
I have yet to take a pic of the completed project although it's been done over a week now...
Will definitely take the pic tonight and post them up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment