Thursday 26 May 2011

Baby Geniuses - Quilt!

This piece was the simplest of them all! After achieving Baby Diamond, Colourful Strips and Appliqués, doing this was such a breeze! But I had to rush (hmmm... is that good enough of an excuse)...
I needed to finish a baby quilt by this week (baby due date) and started on them on Tuesday!
However due to the simplicity of it (**wink wink**) I completed the top piece within 3 hours :) (*big grin)



Was suppose to finish quilting it over the weekend but hubby has planned a trip to Cameron Highlands (weeeee......) So I told him I wanna take my machine with me, he said I could but he doubted I'll get any sewing done ;-) probably the roses and strawberries will attract too much of my attention... 
Well, let's hope for the best!

And yeah, the Appliqué Quilt (Hearts a Flutter) top piece is also done... standing tall at 70" X 85" (**worried look) I passed them to my mum to baste it for me due to the huge size :) she hand stitches them together before I machine quilt it... I hope to do stippling but it will be my first time... will post them up once the quilt is done :)

Camerons, here I come... Have a great weekend peepzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment