Wednesday 27 April 2011

Colorful Strips!

I'm not sewing fast enough and that causes delay in posting new things on the blog.
Thus, i thought I'll just share the working progress instead... :) to replace baby blue, I decided to make another baby quilt using the balance of the "It's a Hoot" charm pack (previously purchased from Zara @ A Fabric Case) and this is what it produced :)


Then i got extra hardworking last night and completed 9 squares of this...


Now, I have to piece them together... add some borders here and there and hope the top will be done over the weekend... that leaves me 1 week to finish quilting... hmmm, such a heavy challenge!

p/s: Being an amateur in quilting, I found my biggest challenge is in getting some nice quilting fabrics like Moda's Charm Packs and etc. Thus, I made a "huge" investment and bought them direct from the States. I'll be putting some of them up for sale on my blog soon to help other beginners like me start of on quilting :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward for the complete product, so colorful and vibrant :) nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's completed :) didn't get a chance to take a pic yet... will definitely do so soon and load them up ;-)

    ReplyDelete